Monday, November 15, 2010

Live Room Review


Nov 15th, 2010

Posted above are the two charts we were mainly focused on today in the Live Room that we are doing for anyone who wants see the indicators live and meet us and see how we approach the markets.

I labeled the charts so you can see what we called out today.

What people said who joined the free room today"

"Thanks Sean for taking the time out of your day to give us the chance to see the charts live. I will tell you that what you did today was something I have never seen. You stayed calm and called out resistance and the aggressive short on the NQ and even though I am not a member I made over 8 points on the NQ. It was scary how you put the lower level on the NQ in real time when it was at 2142 and it went down to the 2126.00. I am a believer..."

"Wish you did this everyday.."

" You kept on the right side of the market in both the move up and down today. Great job".

We are going to continue to do the live room for the next two days. To receive the link and password email us at trade@eminischool.com . We will start again at 10:45am EST time.

Happy Trading,
www.eMiniSchool.com

No comments: