Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What members are saying

Dec 8th, 2010

It feels good when we get positive feedback for our members. These are traders that have been where you might be right now in your trading journey. They found value in what we offer and joined our group. It does take a little faith in joining anything on the internet because who am I right? Maybe we are just another BS website that claims everything good or just some fly by night type of operation. I get it , I see them all the time.

We have been trading for over 15 years (25 years combined) and we have had our site for many years and we are just getting started. As we grow so will the opportunities for our members. We include them in everything we do.

We do not fall into that category that is why we try to update our blog every day and give value where we can to the free members. Below is what our paid members have been saying the last few days.........



" In the last 3 days I am up over 23.00 TF points using the volume charts on the scalper. I have been trading for 10 years and thought I knew what I was doing now looking back I did not have a clue. I know some of the trades have been counter trend but like you said it is ok if i know it is counter trend. Thanks for always taking the time to respond to my questions and your response are always detailed and that helps me"

Member CD.

" The live Webinar today turned the lights on for me. I appreciate you doing these Webinars and spending the time needed to really pound it into my head to watch the bigger time frames. I didn't say anything in the room but I made 4.7 when you were telling us the pattern. Thank you"

Member BT

" I cannot believe you are not charing for the nightly videos. I almost feel like I should send you more money for everything you have done for me. If you do start to charge I will not complain, it is well worth it"

Member TF


If you are a serious trader it is time to get the true market education and be our next testimonial. It is more than just putting in the time. It is you putting in the time on the right things with your trading.

All our member Webinars are recorded for all of our new members along with over 250 nightly videos PLUS over 30 videos and hundreds of pages or trading articles for the core.

Happy Trading,

www.eMiniSchool.com

No comments: